Please see registration groups below for the latest pictures of what the children have been doing at school...
What do I need to bring to school?
- Warm and waterproof coat (and sunhat when necessary).
- EP Collier Book Bag to carry my reading books.
- A PE kit (white t shirt, dark shorts and plimsolls) in a drawstring bag, to leave on my peg.
- Packed lunch/drink bottle in a separate lunchbox (or order a school dinner online).
- Your child will not need to bring anything else into school unless requested. Please do not send in rucksacks and additional bags as we have very little space in our cloakrooms!
- Remember to name EVERYTHING!
- Please remove/cover earrings on Mondays and Thursdays for PE