Live morning registration
Please join the daily live morning registration at any time between 8:30 and 9am, Monday-Friday. Here's how:
- Download Microsoft Teams onto your device.
- Log in using your child's E P Collier email address and password. If you have not already then please email email@example.com to request these details.
- Once your are logged into Teams click on the calendar icon on the left of the page.
- There you will see the live meetings that have been set up by your child's teacher. Please RSVP and click on join at the time the meeting begins. Then a teacher will admit you into the meeting.
Things to note:
- Your child is only expected to attend Teams sessions at times when they would usually be attending nursery/ school. So if your child is Nursery age they are only expected to attend morning registration live sessions. And if your child is Reception age you should also see an invitation to a short daily live session in the afternoon. Please try to make it to both if possible.
- Teams meetings will predominantly be used for activities and learning that support communication and language, personal, social and emotional development. The majority of curriculum learning will remain on the webpage.
- All cameras should be turned off.
- For safeguarding reasons Teams has been set up so that each child can both see and hear the teacher. The teacher will be able to hear your child but not see them, and the children will be able to hear one another but not see each other. Please explain this to your child in advance of the meeting to help them understand what will happen.
- These meet ups are intended for the children and not the parents. If you wish to speak to the teacher or need support please do so via email or by phoning the school office as usual.
- Please begin the meeting on mute and when your child wants to speak to the teacher/ the class please use the 'hand up' button which will alert the teacher and they can put your speaker on. This will ensure everyone gets heard one at a time.
- Ideally an adult should be present or at least near-by when accessing live meet ups.
- An additional member of staff is always invited to attend meet ups and meetings will be recorded for safety
- This is the first time we've attempted anything like this in early years and we are fully expecting it to take a few sessions for everyone to get to grips with how it works. We are sure it will probably be chaotic for the first few meetings but please bear with us as we find our way around!
We look forward to being able to chat every day!