What do I need to bring to school?
- Warm and waterproof coat (and sunhat when necessary)
- A drawstring PE bag to keep on their peg (with spare clothes if needed)
- Packed lunch in a named lunchbox (unless you have ordered a school dinner online)
- A named water bottle
- Your child will not need to bring in any other snacks or their own pencils/stationary in Early Years.
- Please do not encourage your child to bring in toys from home
- Remember to name EVERYTHING!
Please do not send in backpacks/bags or bring anything else in from home