We are so looking forward to seeing the children again! Please read the following and talk to your child about coming back. It is really important that parents are positive about coming back to school, so that the children feel excited about returning to see friends rather than anxious!
- Staff will be ready to greet your child when you arrive, they may not be in the same classroom or with the same teacher.
- Please do not bring in any unnecessary items from home (just lunch box and coat.
- Please bring a PE Kit on the first day and leave it in school.
- Please return the reading books you were given on the last day of school. There will be boxes for collection outside the classrooms.
- Be excited with your child...it will be great to see everybody!