Please scroll to the bottom of the page for further information and information/application packs.
Why work at EP Collier?
The staff at EP Collier is a strong and professional community of skilled, dedicated and enthusiastic people. Governors and senior leaders are committed to supporting the continuing development of staff and provide opportunities for everyone to reach their full potential.
- Is successful, friendly and vibrant
- Is inclusive
- Values everyone as an individual
- Holds strong values
- Want to learn and enjoy their learning
- Are enthusiastic and committed
- Come from across the world
- Are well behaved and flourish in a calm environment
- Are supportive and welcoming
- Benefit from strong leaders who support teachers in the classroom
- Have high aspirations for our children
- Close to Reading town centre, Caversham and Reading mainline train station
- Excellent public transport links via British Rail and Reading Buses (routes 22, 23 & 24)
- Close to the river, the promenade and a range of local shops and restaurants
Opportunities, benefits and support for colleagues
- High quality, bespoke Continuing Professional Development
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Mentor provided for all new colleagues
- Cover Supervisor to support our cover policy
- New and refurbished buildings enhance the quality of teaching and learning
- Laptop for every teacher + IT support
- Reliable virtual private network available (should you wish to work from home)
- Well-equipped staff work area
- Membership of the Teachers' Pension Scheme/ Local Government Pension Scheme
- Staff car park
- Cycle & bus to work schemes
- Discounted membership at Reading Sport and Leisure facilities
- Employee wellbeing service
- Long service award
See what some of our staff say
We warmly welcome visits from prospective candidates. Please call the school on 0118 937 5470 to make an appointment.
To apply for any of our vacancies, please download and complete an application form and return via email to email@example.com
Data Protection (GDPR)
We take our data protection responsibilities very seriously. If you have any queries about our privacy notice for job applicants please contact the school office in the first instance.